40,897 people like this. SCCC held a 40 percent stake in this joint venture, with the remaining 60 percent held by Chip Mong Group Company Limited and three of the family members. INSEE Cement Sri Lanka, the leading provider of cement in the country, has inked two vital memorandums of understanding (MoUs) with the Ministry of Environment and the Central Environmental Authority to support the government’s sustainability agenda particularly towards the national crisis on waste management recently. ABOUT INSEE. A capable, results orientated management practitioner with experience of leading high performance teams. About See All. Australian Institute of Business. Mahinda Amaraweera, Minister of Environment, Siripala Amarasinghe, Chairman of Central Environmental Authority, P. B. Hemantha Jayasinghe, Director General of Central Environmental Authority, Ranjith Ariyaratne, Postmaster General, M. K. D. Lawrance, Executive Director (Zones), Board of Investment, Ajith Weerasundara, Director, Chemicals and Hazardous Waste Management Unit, Central Environmental Authority and Nandana Ekanayake, Chairman, INSEE Cement. A joint venture was created to build a cement plant in the Kingdom of Cambodia under the name of Chip Mong INSEE Cement Corporation. Company: Siam City Cement Group (INSEE) Info: Born in 1966, Mr Philippe Richart is a French National. Get Directions +94 117 800 800. INSEE Cement leads the local industry as the only fully integrated manufacturer of cement. Join to Connect. Co-processing is widely known as among the most sustainable of waste management solutions, a preferred alternative to landfilling and incineration in the waste management hierarchy “The environmental performance in cement kilns is better compared to incinerators for the majority of environmental impact categories considered.” 41,363 people follow this. INSEE Cement Sri Lanka, has extended vital support to the authorities towards dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic and helping to build a resilient nation stepping forward to provide valuable resources towards construction of the management center for Covid-19 in Iranawila, Puttalam. While island wide Municipal Councils are struggling with challenges associated with waste disposal and recycling, Insee Ecocycle, the waste management arm of Insee Cement has spearheaded a well-structured Public-Private Partnership (PPP) for municipal solid waste management in co-processing ‘segregated non-recyclable plastic, polythene waste from MSW’ since 2014 in Gampaha and … The foundation stone was placed by Nishantha Muthuhettigamage, Deputy Minister of Ports and Shipping, and Sajeewa Wimalasiri – Resident Manager of the Galle Port, together with officials from INSEE Cement. Australian Institute of Business. Siam City Cement (Lanka) Limited also known as INSEE Cement, is a member of the Siam City Cement Pub... See More. INSEE Cement Sri Lanka is the only fully integrated cement manufacturer in the country. Build for Life | INSEE Cement, also known as Siam City Cement (Lanka) Limited is a member of the Siam City Cement Public Company (SCCC). Insee Cement Strengthens Its Supply Chain Management. Cement supply to Sri Lanka's domestic market is heavily dependent on imports of clinker and bulk cement. INSEE Cement Sri Lanka, the leading provider of cement in the country, has inked two vital memorandums of understanding (MoUs) with the Ministry of Environment and the Central Environmental Authority to support the government’s sustainability agenda particularly towards the national crisis on waste management recently. 1,330 were here. Sri Lanka's only fully integrated cement manufacturer and the producer of most preferred cement brands - Sanstha and Mahaweli Marine Plus.